Looking for a Bible Study for your women’s group or ministry? Melissa and Andy have professionally produced The Job Bible Study; a study that is sure to take you into a fresh perspective on the Sovereignty of God. It is not a depressing look at the book of Job but a refreshing look at the FAITHFULNESS of God in all situations.
When hardship comes, people often ask questions like, “Why would a good God allow this to happen?” Do you wonder how you would respond to a difficult situation and whether your suffering will draw you away from God?
For Job, his immense suffering didn’t draw him away from God, it drew him to God. God used Job’s suffering to reveal Himself in a way that changed Job forever. Job was able to respond the way he did because he encountered God in a deep and new way.
Isn’t this what we all want? The longing to see God and know Him is knit into the fabric of our being. This 7 week Bible Study’s goal seeks to help you grow in your understanding of who God is and His purpose in your life story, so that you will trust and worship God in all circumstances.
- 7 powerful sessions (approximately 40 mins. each) that teach through the book of Job.
- Biblically grounded and Gospel-centered teaching.
In the Job Bible Study, the 7 video sessions will:
- Help you discover more of who God is and how to think about Him.
- Teach you how every part of God’s character works together perfectly.
- Equip you to have a new perspective of suffering.
- Reveal the wonderful sovereignty in which God rules over HIs creation – even you.
- Prepare you to share your story with others.
- Provide a thorough understanding of the book of Job.